(02) 989 8602
3D2N or 4D3N Hotel Accommodation
Daily Hotel Breakfast
SIC Round Trip Airport Transfers (In & Out BKK Apt)
SIC Complimentary half day Bangkok city tour
Assistance of English Speaking Tour Guide
Tipping for the guide and driver.
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
Day 01: Arrival in Bangkok (No Meals) Arrive in Bangkok. Meet and transfer to hotel to check in.
Day 02: Half Day Bangkok City Tour (B) After hotel breakfast, start complimentary morning city temple tour to visit Wat Traimitr where houses the most sacred Golden Buddha image weight 5.5 tons of pure gold and located near china town area. The Golden Buddha was probably a product of the Sukhothai period in the 13th century, but was eventually placed in an Ayuthaya temple. Ayuthaya was the capital of a rival Thai kingdom. Next, visit the Wat PhraChetupon Vimolmangklararm Rajwaramahaviharn (Wat Pho) which houses the biggest Reclining Buddha image. The image was made of stuccoes bricks gilded with gold leaves. This statue is 46 meters long, with the dimensions at the face of 15 meters high and at each foot of 3 meters high and 5 meters long. This temple is known for the first medical school in Thailand. Afterwards, proceed to jewellery factory and leather factory quality for exporting. On the way going back to hotel; drop off for those who would like to do shopping at MBK shopping mall. Guests are required to go back to their hotel on their own arrangement.
Day 03: Free and Easy (B) / Depart Bangkok (B) After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until transfer to Bangkok airport. (3D2N Pkg) Enjoy whole day free time or join optional tour. (4D3N Pkg)
Day 04: Depart Bangkok (B) After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Bangkok airport.
** End of Service **
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.
Join International Buffet & Seafood Lunch Bangkok Sky Restaurant @ Baiyoke Sky USD 60/PAX
The Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha Per Adult (2 or more) USD 65/PAX
Dinner Cruise along Chaopraya River Per Adult (2 or more) USD 70/PAX
Damnoensaduak Floating Market Per Adult (2 or more) USD 70/PAX
Art in Paradise Bangkok Per Adult (2 or more) USD 56/PAX
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
· This package is applicable for minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
· Single rate is ONLY applicable for single person travelling with twin share. Single traveller is on request.
· Child rate is on request. (12 years old and above is already considered as adult)
· Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
· This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travellers) booking only. All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
· Rates are not applicable during peak & blackout periods.
· All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms. Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
· No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
· For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferrable & non-refundable.
· Only 1 (one) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and request for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the pax who exceeded their allowed baggage.
· In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, RIVEOE TRAVEL CORPORATION will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
· On day/last minute notice of the flight details will be considered as the passenger will go to hotel on their own arrangement.
· Please be reminded that the guest should be in the lobby on time for the city tour pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour and no special transfer will be provided.
· Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only. All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel). Failure to advise/inform us upon finalization of the booking, it will be automatically charged to the account of the agent.
· As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
· Please take note of the new law of transportation, the passenger must fasten their seat-belt while they sit in the van or bus. If the police stop the van/bus and find that no buckle seat-belt, BHT5, 000 will be fine to your passenger and the company must pay BHT20, 000 to the officer.
· All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
· All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
· All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Bangkok welcomes more visitors than any other city in the world and it doesn't take long to realize why. This is a city of extremes with action on every corner: Marvel at the gleaming temples, catch a tuk tuk along the bustling Chinatown or take a long tail boat through floating markets. Food is another Bangkok highlight, from local dishes served at humble street stalls to haute cuisine at romantic rooftop restaurants.