(02) 989 8602
3D2N or 4D3N Hotel Accommodation
Daily Hotel Breakfast
Private Round Trip Airport Transfers with driver only (In & Out HAN Apt)
Hanoi half day city tour
Midnight transfer surcharge : USD 5 per way (per transfer)
Tipping for the guide & driver : USD 5 per pax (after city tour)
Any visa (if applicable)
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
Day 01: Arrival in Hanoi (No Meals) Arrive at Noi Bai Airport, meet and greet by the local representative and transfer to hotel to check in. Enjoy free time on own leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Hanoi half day city tour (B) After hotel breakfast, pick up at the hotel lobby by 0830am and start a short sightseeing tour of Hanoi city by visiting the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (close for annual maintenance every October to December), enjoy the architectural and historical aspects of Uncle Ho final resting place. Just next door is the Presidential Palace and Ho Chi Minh house on stilts. Lying to one side of the Mausoleum is the unique One Pillar Pagoda. Built in 1049, the structure has become an important symbol of Hanoi. Then, continue to visit the Temple of Literature, Vietnam's first university constructed in 1070, its gardens and well preserved architecture offer a revealing glimpse into Vietnam's past. Transfer back to your hotel and enjoy free time on own leisure.
Day 03: Depart Hanoi (B) / Free and Easy (B) After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time on own leisure until transfer to Noi Bai Airport for flight back to Manila. (3D2N pkg) Enjoy whole day free time or join optional tour. (4D3N Pkg)
Day 04: Depart Hanoi (B) After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
**End of Service**
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on their flight details, local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.)
OPTIONAL TOURS :
Cooking Class - Ethnology Museum Day Tour Per Adult (2 or more) USD 110/PAX
Halong Bay Day Tour w/ lunch Per Adult (2 or more) USD 135/pax
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· This package is applicable for minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
· Single rate is ONLY applicable for single person travelling with twin share. Single traveller is on request.
· Child rate is on request. (12 years old and above is already considered as adult).
· Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
· This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travellers) booking only. All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
· Rates are not applicable during peak & blackout periods.
· All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms. Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
· No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
· For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferrable & non-refundable.
· Waiting time for arrival transfer is strictly 01 hour and for other tours/transfers is strictly 15 mins. only.
· Only 1 (one) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and request for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the pax who exceeded their allowed baggage.
· In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, RIVEOE TRAVEL CORPORATION will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
· On day/last minute notice of the flight details will be considered as the passenger will go to hotel on their own arrangement.
· Please be reminded that the guset should be in the lobby on time for the city tour/departure airport transfer pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour/departure airport transfer and no special transfer will be provided.
· Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only. All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel
· As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
· All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
· All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
· All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Hanoi is actually over 1000 years old so the wealth of history here is mind boggling: temples, ancient citadels, unique theatre and stunning wilderness just outside the city all offer fun-filled days in Vietnam's capital. Make sure to visit as many of these attractions in Hanoi as possible because they all offer entertainment, beauty and education at different turns.