(02) 989 8602
VALIDITY : MAY 2017
Surcharge of USD 20 per pax per night on 24-26 & 31 Dec 2015 (Korean Winter High Peak Season)
Surcharge of USD 50 per pax per night on 26 May - 01 Jun 2016 (Rotary Club Convention) - for 3* hotels
Tipping for the guide & driver.
Beverage during meals.
Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
Day 1 ARRIVAL IN INCHEON - SEOUL (No Meals)
Arrival at Incheon International Airport. Meet and transfer to Seoul. Check in to hotel. (Driver only, no guide)
Day 2 SEOUL CITY TOUR (SIC: 0900 - 1730 hours) (B/L)
Enjoy hotel breakfast. Pick up from the hotel lobby and start city tour: Pass by the Blue House, Visit Kyungbok Palace, National Folk Museum and Jogyesa Buddhist Temple. Then visit Ginseng Center & Changdeok Palace. Visit Insadong Antique Alley, Amethyst Factory and Namdaemun Market. Transfer back to hotel. (incl. Guide & Driver)
Day 3 DEPART SEOUL - INCHEON (B). DAY. 4. Free time until transfer back to airport.
After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Incheon International Airport. (Driver only, no guide)
**End of Service**
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.)
3 Days 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
Daily Hotel Breakfast
SIC Round Trip Airport Transfers (In & Out Incheon Apt)
SIC Full Day City Tour with lunch at a local restaurant
English Speaking Tour Guide during the tour
Admission as per itinerary
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
· This package is applicable for minimum of 2 adults travelling together.
· Single rate is ONLY applicable for single person travelling with twin share. Single traveller is on request.
· Child rate is on request. (12 years old and above is already considered as adult).
· Hotel standard check in time is at 1400 hrs and standard check out time is 1200 hrs. Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400 hrs. Late checkouts will automatic charge one more night.
· This is for FIT (Frequent Individual Travellers) booking only. All transfers and tours are on seat in coach basis.
· Rates are not applicable during peak, blackout periods & Japanese holidays.
· All rates are based on the lowest category of rooms. Additional charge shall be collected for room upgrade request.
· No refund will be extended for any unused services or tickets.
· For the pax who cannot pass the immigration in the International airport, the tour fare is non-rebookable, non-transferrable & non-refundable.
· Only 1 (one) baggage is allowed per person. In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and request for another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the pax who exceeded their allowed baggage.
· In case of force majeure eg. Emergency, accident, storm, rally, typhoon etc. which are beyond our control, RIVEOE TRAVEL CORPORATION will not be liable to any surcharges/penalties imposed by the hotel and other suppliers.
· All passport and flight details of the passenger(s) must be submitted once the booking is guaranteed.
· On day/last minute notice of the flight details will be considered as the passenger will go to hotel on their own arrangement.
· Please be reminded the guest(s) that they should be in the lobby on time for the city tour pick up. We will not be held liable if they fail to catch the seat-in-coach resulting to their failure to join city tour and no special transfer will be provided.
· Package is applicable for Philippine passport holders only with valid Korean Visa. All foreign passport holders will incur a surcharge which depends on their nationality (TBA by the hotel).
· This package is NOT applicable to Koreans / Korean Residents.
· As an international practice, during check-in in every hotel, need an incidental deposit which is refundable. Incidental deposit may vary depending on which hotel/hotel category they will be staying. Other hotel might require cash or credit card.
· All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability upon point of booking made only.
· All room category and bedding are subject to availability upon check in.
· All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
The Korean peninsula is a tantalizingly unexplored slice of East Asia - a pine-clad land of mountains, misty archipelagos and rice paddies of emerald green, studded with urban pockets of incomparable joie de vivre. While its troubled history has made Korea's very existence nothing short of miraculous, amazingly its traditions and customs have largely survived intact - and for visitors, this highly distinctive culture is an absolute joy to dive into.